‘Working together to improve health and care’ is the name of the draft Sustainability and Transformation Plan (STP) for Durham Dales Easington and Sedgefield, Darlington, Teesside, Hambleton, Richmondshire & Whitby
- Improving the health and wellbeing of the population,
- Improving the quality of care that is provided,
- Improving the efficiency of NHS services.
Our draft plan is one of 44 such plans being developed across the country, and it identifies four priority areas:
- Preventing ill health and increasing self care
- Health and care in communities and neighbourhoods
- Quality of care in our hospitals – “Better Health Programme”
- Use of technology in health care
Over the next few months, more work will be done on our plan within NHS organisations, and working with local councils and other partners, such as the voluntary sector.
If you would like further information on ‘Working together to improve health and care’ please email necsu.STP@nhs.net